Kiwanis Club of Skokie Valley
Contact: Lisa Hanley 847.733.7400.
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at a time. Our members, Kiwanians, are service-minded men and women who are united in their commitment and compassion of others. Any community need can become a Kiwanis service project, especially the needs of children. Kiwanis service projects range from efforts that help local communities to Worldwide Service Projects.
As a member of our local Kiwanis Club, you have the opportunity to make business contacts, learn about local and national issues, use leadership skills, participate in our community and develop friendships. Be our guest at a luncheon meeting or call us for further information.
Meeting Day(s): Thursday, Meeting Time(s): Noon
Meeting Location: Skokie Holiday Inn North Shore Skokie
Address: 5300 West Touhy Avenue Skokie, Illinois.
For more information, contact:
- Caryn Shulman: 847.763.0011 or email@example.com
- Lisa Hanley: 847.733.7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Ohrlund: 847.674.1500 or email@example.com
- Paul Plotnick: 847.675.2660 or firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Jim Walters: 847.982.5323 or james.walters.@skokie.org
- Jim DiJohn Phone: 847-626-2305 or email@example.com